Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cookies Of Love

Cookies Of Love

I baked these oatmeal chocolate chips apricots cookies last night. I forgot how labourious is to cream the butter & sugar by hand especially in a cold kitchen during winter months as the butter hardens very quickly. Now my right arm is aching. But when you are baking for your love one(s), somehow all that hard work & time don't seem to matter.

Cookies Of Love

If you like soft chewy cookies, you should give this cookies recipe a go. I substituted nuts for chopped sun-dried apricots as I don't eat nuts. These cookies taste just as good without nuts or sun-dried apricots. Hence don't sweat it if you can't find nuts or sun-dried apricots in your kitchen cabinets ;)

Cookies Of Love

Told ya! This blog is a dollop of outfits, a handful of bakes, a bucket of food and free flow of mambo jumbos ;) Enjoy the cookies!! :D

P/S: Mmm... I'm not sure if I should do anymore post on my Tokyo trip. There is still tons of food photos from that trip. I'm also undecided if I should blog about my recent London/ Paris trip. Decision. Decision. Decision. (Read: Laziness. Laziness. Laziness.)

9 comments:

  1. yum-yum!!! sooo Delicious!!!!<333

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear god they look amazing!! I think i'll try the recipe :D

    I want to see the photos from your Paris trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, do those look yummy! I've had the longest day and wish I had some to munch on right now. Enjoy! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zomg cookies! Hahaha They look both decadent and healthy at the same time (a good thing). I think you ought to blog your recent Paris trip still. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the oatmeal, dried apricots & 70% cocoa dark chocolate make me feel healthy munching on these cookies! of course i conveniently try to forget the butter & sugar in these cookies ^^

      Delete
  5. oh yum! it's been a while since i made cookies :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you ladies. sending you my cookies loves <3

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  7. these look scrumptious! gonna bake some sweets treats for myself now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...