Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bon Voyage

Bon Voyage


Hub said I looked like a french sailor! And thus the title "Bon Voyage". But I seriously don't feel the nautical vibe at all. Whatever, at least he gave me something to write about when there was nothing to be said.

Bon Voyage

Every time I wore this dress, it would be extremely windy! It was impossible to take a proper outfit photo. Maybe I should call this the windy dress. This dress was last seen on this blog here.

This was taken 2 Sundays ago before Hub injured his arm. But I decided to post the Champagne Roses first as I was afraid my one long string (a very long one too) of fall/ winter colours was getting stale. Thus, injected some spring pastels in between posts ^^ And why am I constantly justifying myself on my blog? I need psychiatric help! LOL!

Bon Voyage


Hype this look on lookbook.nu here.


H&M peter-pan collar dress & stripes sweater. Lids polka dots bow beret. Mulberry alexa. Polka dots socks from Hong Kong. Duo-tone mary janes from Tokyo.



AND GUESS WHAT?

Chictopia Home Page Feature

This outfit was featured on Chictopia Home Page!!! I was (and still am) ecstatic!!! This is my FIRST home page feature on Chictopia. I am so grateful to be picked by the Chictopia editor ♥

37 comments:

  1. congrats on getting featured on the chictopia page! i really like your outfit as well. it's so girly and vintage inspired~ love the sock and heels combo ^_^ keep in touch <3

    -Joyce
    carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look, the sweater over the dress, it's just so girly and pretty!
    Congrats on being featured too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. head to toe perfect!
    all items are well put tgt.
    of course i want those heels too.... hehehe

    Follow me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being the home page feature! You are always very chic, and I think you'll become a chictopia style icon. :)<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much sweetie <333 to become a chictopia style icon is something i wouldn't even dare to dream, as there are just way too many chic & stylish people in that community. i am contented so long my outfits can make it into the style gallery and the people like my outfits enough to vote for me :) love ya! xoxo

      Delete
  5. you blog is simply beautiful! i'm so happy i came across it just now!
    i love the combining of different patterns in the outfit! the socks are the cutest!
    xx

    www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the feature!! I love the polka dot socks.

    xoxo
    Lizzo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, I love the sweater. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous outfit! those shoes are amazing!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol i can definately see why yyour hubby thought you looked a bit like a sailer lol but a COMPLETELY cute and contemporary one :P Anyway SUPER congratulations on the chictopia feature. Thats some mega big stuff. Hope you had a fab weekend.

    BW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear <3 xoxo i never thought there would be such a day.

      Delete
  10. I have been following your lookbook eversince... and I totally love them all! you inspire me along with Mayo Wo! :)

    Btw, congrats on getting featured at CHICTOPIA! you deserve it! :)

    xoxo, bebe-doll.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much sweetie <3 xoxo i'm a big big fan of Mayo Wo too!! she is just so amazing!!! ♥

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  11. Heck yes, girlfriend! Congrats on making the Front Page! My first thought was "Ooh, so French." Your husband was right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my dear friend <3 xoxo he would be so pleased :)

      Delete
  12. You totally deserve to be featured, you always look so beautiful!!
    And I love that striped sweater, I'm a total stripes lover! <3

    Girls that glitter love the dark
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats! that's because this outfit is so cute, the perfect transition between winter and spring <3!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your blog, im definitely following now, keep in touch xx

    violetheart xxoo
    http://violetheartsmanyshadesofpurple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely outfit! the colors make me think of chocolates (i blame my diet heheh)

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute and i just love your blog. adorable, adorable, adorable. found you through chloe and i've followed now too <3

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. very nice! you are so stylish! love your blog too! definitely following!

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey cute blog!follow us if u like our blog and we will follow you too!
    http://s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete