Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Blooming Spring

Blooming Spring

It was an usual comfy warm day before the temperature plunged back to the low 10s (celsius) again. I had been wanting to wear this outfit for a while but the weather was just too cold to wear this without an outerwear.

I love the turquoise floral prints on this dress as turquoise is not commonly used on floral. At least I don’t see them that often compared to the usual suspects pink, red, lilac, yellow etc etc.

I accessorized this dress with a white detachable “leather” collar and a neon yellow skinny belt. I also used the belt to give the dress an asymmetrical look. I think it turned out pretty alright. Hope you like it.

Blooming Spring

This pair of white bobby socks is my current favourite. I love the little scallops edge. I bought 3 pairs of white and 3 pairs in other assorted colours. It’s hard to keep white socks white so I bought 2 extra pairs as backups! ^^

Blooming Spring


Hype this look on lookbook.nu here.


Forever 21 floral print dress. No brand "leather" collar, skinny belt & bag. Cotton On white bobby socks. Christian Louboutin bianca pumps.


I know I am such a pain but please please please vote for me at Fleet Collection facebook page by clicking LIKE on my photo. You can read more about it here.

Found By Fleet

VOTE FOR ME!

VOTE FOR ME!

VOTE FOR ME!


Many many many thanks to all those who have voted & I really really really appreciate your kindness & support. Enjoy the rest of the week everyone ♥



Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

19 comments:

  1. love your style!!! :)sooooooooo Stunning and gorgeous look my lovely!!!!<33333

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful dress, I love floral dresses so much! And I love the socks too, so cute. You look darling! <3

    Girls that glitter love the dark
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I love the dress, the shoes, the socks, everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty outfit! yes now it is so colddddd.. i think i caught cold. sobsss

    ReplyDelete
  5. soo cute! and your shoes are perfect! i liked your photo for you sweetie :)

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have the cutest outfits! I love the print on this dress.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely GORGEOUS dress! Honestly, it looks sooo amazing on you, and the print is incredible. Completely serious when I'm saying this! (:


    Check out & follow my blog? (:

    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice outfit. I voted for you on facebook.
    I,m a follower now. If you like you can follow back.

    xxx maruschka
    www.girlmeetsaccessories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet look!

    xoxo
    http://stylison.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing outfit! I love it :)

    GIVEAWAY on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the dress!!

    xo NAV
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is gorgeous on you, even your hair matches your bag! and I just noticed I need a yellow belt because you're right, looks fantastic with turquoise pieces and prints!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow. this is simply gorgeous!!! I love your style so much!! That dress is fab and I love your shoes and socks!!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great look :) I love the yellow pop from the belt! Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely florals with cute mustard colour briefcase!
    xo
    adorable.

    Follow me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you everyone for leaving me these lovely comments <3

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  18. Vote! so prety outfit!

    Plz more large size photo

    ReplyDelete