Tuesday, February 21, 2012

White Chocolate Cups & A Thief

White Chocolate Cups
soft white chocolate mousse with fresh strawberries


White Chocolate Cups

It has been a while since I cook or bake or make anything that is edible other than instant noodles. Thus, out on a whim, I made these white chocolate cups. Five to be precise. Too much batter for 4 cups and too little for 6, hence the odd number.

They were delicious. I had 2 cups today!! I didn't invented this, I just followed some simple instruction from a website. Recipe will be up on Food-is-Love soon. Yes, other than clothes, shoes & bags, I collect recipes. I store all my recipes online as I have lost too many paper recipes.

Today, I found out someone stole my internet identity and created an account using my internet nick, mochaccinoland, on a China website that allows users to post outfit photos and sell stuff. Not only she uses my nick, she also uses my photo as her profile picture and posted a lot of my outfit photos on that website. And the worst worst worst thing is that she is selling stuff under this account!!! I sincerely hope this person is not a big swindler, out to cheat money!!! I have lodged a complaint, hopefully it will resolve soon. Why am I so unlucky??? *bang head against wall*

ETA 22 Feb 2012: The hosting site has disassociated me from the above "fake" account by removing all my photos and replaced the name, mochaccinoland, with something else. I hope such unpleasant incident will never ever happen again *fingers cross*

10 comments:

  1. i am so hungry now!! beautiful! i am sorry about that girl in the shop...
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you stella. why am i so unlucky??? :((((((

      Delete
  2. Oh, I am sorry to hear about the girl, some people are so mean. I hope you'll solve the problem. :))
    The chocolate cups look soo splendid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetie. i'm really upset about this whole thing now :(

      Delete
  3. the chocolate looks amazing, and go get that swindler! grrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's harder than i thought as my chinese really sucks. the hosting site is in chinese and it's kinda dodgy too as its contact us link doesn't work at all. who runs a online biz like this??? so now, i can only contact the hosting site via weibo.com and everything is in chinese!!! arghhhhh!!! why me???!!!!! *pull hair*

      Delete
  4. lovely


    www.starsbypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh that has to suck!! i'm so sorry for you, I have been there too. There's a website for looks where many users post my outfits (cutting off my face) saying things about it that aren't true (like: "This jacket is vintage", when it's actually from Forever21 ._.) oh well, that means they love your style and for some reason they don't have the guts to be original like us! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah! suck big time! glad is all over now but gotta keep a watchful eye from now on. i'm kinda paranoid after this horrible incident. i like how u can see the positive in the negative. thank you dear. xoxo

      Delete
  6. That looks delicious and pretty! :)

    www.pslilyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete