Sunday, February 19, 2012

Relax

Relax

This is what I like to wear when I don't feel like getting all dress up. I can practically live in outfits like this one other than my comfy pj. But then I would have nothing to update on this blog! LOL!

Relax

It's simple, relax & has a little boyish element. It's very me. And of course the peter-pan collar! I can foresee myself wearing a vintage dress with a little peter-pan collar when i'm a granny. There are peter-pan collar dresses for grannies too you know :D

When I was in London, I saw this group of charming ladies in their 60s donning quaint dresses with the loveliest collars having a girls-night-out on a friday evening, chatting over a nice dinner and wine. I want to grow old like them!

It's spring but I am still living in colours of the fall. By the colours I've been wearing, I guess it isn't hard to guess that I'm not a very spring person. I don't even have the urge to go shopping and update my wardrobe with some spring wears. Every year is the same. Wonder what does this say about me... melancholiac? passive? boring?


Hype this look on lookbook.nu here.


Detachable pearls collar. H&M sweater. Forever 21 over-the-knees socks. Thrifted shorts. Uniqlo Heattech long sleeves tee. Mulberry Alexa. Jeffrey Campbell velvet bronte.

17 comments:

  1. I actually think this look is pretty chic! And I'm in love with those shorts! <3

    Girls that glitter love the dark
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the group of old ladies chatting sounds so cute! xD I love the burgundy socks with those amazing lace shoes. haha me and you both- sometimes I prefer the old season's clothes and colour palette and I'll still wear them during other seasons. nothing wrong with that :P

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look!! I have a collar similar to that white one but in black! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great go to for a more casual look. Adding a peter pan collar to anything makes it more chic in my book. I too seem to gravitate towards fall colors across all seasons! They are so warm and comforting. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adore it!!!<333So lovely my dear! perfect outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that your socks aren't black or grey, it looks wonderful that they fit the colour of that pretty blouse fo yours :)

    /Cindi

    http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THE SOCKS, you are truly amazing <3

    www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww you look so cute! I love the collar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the collar and shorts! Very cute look!
    kisses

    www.maggieswardobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear me! If more ladies would get on bored with your style of comfy, the world would be a more fashionable place!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great casual look! Love the detachable pearl collar. xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's hard to leave the recent winter colors because they are oh so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm totally with u! love the recent fw colours so so much!

      Delete
  13. Really? still looking cute and chic even when you are not dress up? hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  14. fab look! found you on chictopia and absolutely adore!
    I love how shorts and socks go together and JC shoes are always a score!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. following your blog as well. It's even funner than chictopia

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you so much for the lovely comments <3

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete