Monday, February 13, 2012

Lace ♥ Hearts ♥ Pearls

Lace, Hearts & Pearls

Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and love is in the air (or malls to be more precise). Everywhere I go, I see hearts, cupids & roses. Everything looks prettier when Valentine's Day is near, maybe because I live right above a mall! :P

Coral lace dress. Hearts print tights. Pearl collar necklace. And I even curled my hair!! Gosh! Can I get more girly than this?

Let me share a secret with you… I was never a girly girl. I’m quite a tomboy, a very vain one to boot! Shhhh…. don’t tell anyone ok? ;)

Lace, Hearts & Pearls

This has to be one of my favourite dress! When I was in London a couple of weeks ago, I saw this dress in burnt orange at Newlook. I have worn this dress quite a few times since I got it but each time I accessorized it differently. You can check out my other look here.

Lace, Hearts & Pearls

This pearls collar necklace is from Topshop. Since we don't have Topshop in Hong Kong (why huh?), I just couldn't miss the opportunity to shop at one when I was in London! :D

The curls from my perm are almost gone now. Thus, every now & then, I would use a curling tong to revive my curls. I will probably get a perm next month or so. Do you like straight hair or curly hair? As for me, I am definitely the curly girl ^^

Lace, Hearts & Pearls


Hype this look on lookbook.nu here.


Lace dress from H&M. Pearl collar necklace from Topshop. Hearts print tights from Primark. Miu Miu bow satchel. Christian Louboutin bianca pumps.


Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo

21 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful dress, I really like it! I had a look at the outfit you've styled with it previously and it looks gorgeous there as well.. But then again everything looks pretty when you style it :)

    /Cindi

    http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, the colour of the dress is perfect for Valentines day! Combined with the pearl collar it's super sweet ♥

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You a tomboy?! I wouldn't say, but what do I know, I'm a tomboy myself! Hahaha!
    You look adorable, perfect for Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is GORGEOUS, I really love it and the collar necklace too! You look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is probably my favorite outfit from you ever!!! You look stunning!!! That lace dress is like a dream and I also adore your shoes and tights!! Perfection:)

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing outfit :) I love it, you look gorgeous <3 Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is ridiculously adorable!! I love the dress, collar, tights, bag, shoes, CURLS! SO cute!! I hope I don't sound creepy lol XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable. The cut and colour of that dress is superb! This is definitely a beyond Valentine Day dress you should wear more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love this!!! I wanna steal your dress T^T
    Anyway... Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like a sweetheart in this getup!
    Love the tights and the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so sweet in this beautiful outfit!♥
    totally endue a new life to this lovely lace dress other than the looks before,amazing!:)
    Love this tone♥ Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute dress, perfect for valentines!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. a perfect dress for you!!! you look so sweet and beautiful!!!

    Happy Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVEEEE that dress since the first time i saw it in H&M but didn't buy it because of my arms T_T

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit. The dress is so pretty and YOUR BAG is the cutest thing in the world.

    xoxo
    Lizzo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab outfit! What a pretty dress and great accessories xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is such a pretty dress! I'm a sucker for lace, but yet find it hard to wear. Hope you had a fab Valentine's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. this entire outfit is sheer girly, girly perfection!! I can't get over how pretty the lace dress looks with the tights. the heart print on the tights is subtle but it works and looks so, so lovely! happy Valentines hon sweetie :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Saw this on chictopia and had to follow up and check out your blog. I'm so glad I did! I love all the detail shots you have, the collar is not to be missed! The heart tights are something that I could definitely see myself wearing. All of the pieces look so great together, but would also look awesome with other outfits. Stunning! You've definitely gained a new follower!

    Ashlyn
    Triple Thread

    ReplyDelete
  20. thank you all for the sweet comments <3 i hope everyone had a great valentine's day, single or attached.

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...