Sunday, January 8, 2012

♥ Pink Winter ♥

Pink Winter

I was wearing different parts of Japan in this outfit. I didn't realize it till I was inputting the details on lookbook.nu! The sweater & mary janes were my recent purchase from Tokyo. The dots dress & the hearts print tights were from Sapporo and Otaru respectively. I'm definitely helping the Japan's economy! Hahaha!

Did you notice that I was parting my hair differently? I have been parting my fringe this way since the New Year!! I wanna look like a real grown-up. Thus no more bangs and side-swept fringe.

Does this dress look familiar to you? That's because you have seen it here ;)

The sale in Tokyo was absolutely crazy! Complete mayhem!! All the demure & kawaii sales girls suddenly turned into some walking loudspeakers. They were shouting at the top of their girly voice in attempt to push sales & attract more customers. Definitely quite an experience for me & Hub.

I got this sweater at 50% off and mary janes at 20% off during their crazy sale. I love the texture (patterns?) of this sweater and the colour is just so sweet!

It's no secret that I love mary janes! Duo-tone mary janes??!!! Gosh! Mega LOVESSSS!

And guess what? I did it again!!! My bag was facing the wrong way (yet again)! :X Nah... an excuse to post more photos :P

Pink Winter


Hype this look on lookbook.nu here
.

Sweater & Shoes from Tokyo. Dress from Sapporo. Tights from Otaru. Bag from HK no brand store.

19 comments:

  1. i absolutely adore the mixture of patterns!! gorgeous sweater and tights!! amazing shoes!! perfect style as always!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is soooo cute! love that bag!


    Giveaway – glitter colar!!!
    My Fashion Insider

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits are always so interesting and colourful! I love all the detail you put into them :)

    Annika (Pineneedle Collective)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omagah i love every single thing in this outfit! Put u in my blogroll!!

    www.missgricia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you manage to mix so many textures and still look beautiful!
    I'm so jealous!! Sales in Japan! *O*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos and outfit!

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shoes! I really like the mixture of patterns. I would like to invite you to my blog, check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agree!!! the sweater, the dress, the shoes! good found! love them on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this outfit is gorgeous from head to toe!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable is this look ! for sure one of my favorite !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello dear friend! Thank you so much for your encouraging comment. I've missed the blogging world, too. Adore your pink sweater. Would've gone great with my recent look, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great outfit, you look amazing.

    Hope you had a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i really love your style, pretty incredible!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you ladies for the wonderful comments. love ya!!

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  15. this sweater is to die for ! absolutely stunning ! xxx

    ReplyDelete