Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Featured In - Forever 21 & Fashion Forward

Early January, I received a surprise email from Forever 21 that they were interested in featuring bloggers wearing Forever 21. They saw one of my looks on Chictopia and would like to use it in Hong Kong to promote their new store opening!! And of course I said YES!!!

I didn't announce it on my blog earlier because I didn't think I would be selected (they shortlisted a number of bloggers and there was a final round of selection) since I was only wearing their over-the-knee socks in that look. So I was really really really surprised and extremely happy when I saw my look on Forever 21 HK facebook page!

Feature - forever21hk

I'm the one in the middle in case you can't recognize me. Hahaha! And here is the link to Forever 21 HK facebook page. There is 'THE CAST OF FOREVER 21' contest going on now to promote the HK store opening and our looks are used to promote the contest. Every week, they are giving out HK$1000 gift cards to 2 winners!! I'm so tempted to enter the contest!

Thank you so much Tara for shortlisting me ♥


Another happy news...

Last week, I found out that I was featured in a fashion website from Israel! It's written in Hebrew but I managed to get it translated to English using the translator in dictionary.com :)

Feature

Eternal child | Prisca, Hong Kong
"We are not getting tired of Peter Pan collar anytime soon. It is that very item that makes one feels like a child again."

Thank you so much Fashion Forward for featuring me and bringing me new readers from Israel ♥

In this feature, they also featured one of my favourite fashion bloggers, the gorgeous & super adorable Chloe (creepy stranger)! I feel so honoured to be featured alongside with her ^^

Related posts: Dots & Bows | Neutral

20 comments:

  1. Congrats dear! Very proud of u!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much elaine <3 btw, i'm an avid reader of your blog!!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. wow...that is AWESOME! i wont be surprise my dear coz you got great style..congratulations im so happy for you ! im always been a fan of your style..chic and classy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's amazing! I am very glad for you. Your style really beautiful! <3 =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you oxana <3 your photography is beautiful xoxo

      Delete
  4. That's awesome! Congratulations, you totally deserve it!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you laura <3 i'm really happy & lucky to be part of it! xoxo

      Delete
  5. So happy for you! you totally deserve it! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much hallie <3 u inspire me a lot! xoxo

      Delete
  6. I was very lucky and very flattered to be featured on the F21 blog. Doesn't compare to promoting a store opening, though! You're a star now :D Congrats on your success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've been a fan of your style & blog for a long time now. i stalk your blog all the time and i'm really happy for u whenever i saw that you were being featured :D

      i'm far cry from being a star, just a tiny little fish in a big ocean. i'm really happy and lucky to be selected though :)

      thank you so much for dropping in and your encouragement <3 xoxo

      Delete
  7. That's sooo awesome! you're sooooooo stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats babe! I love all your looks. You've got amazing style! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You have amazing looks. You have a new follower, if you like my blog you can follow me too x

    http://paintmeinthelandscape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations honey, you deserve it! <3

    ReplyDelete