Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hairy Crab Part 1

Autumn is the season for hairy crabs (大閘蟹) and I love hairy crabs! I just don't understand why is hairy crab so expensive? A 8-tael hairy crab costs HK$700++ at the restaurants!! That's why we only eat them once a year even though I love it a lot!

Last year, we had it at Tin Heung Lau (天香樓). I just realized I didn't blog about it at all! Hahaha! I was an extremely slack blogger, there were only 42 posts for the whole of 2010 and they were mostly craps. Not that I am not writing craps nowadays. LOL!

Sorry about the digression :P

天香樓
hairy crab trio


天香樓
check out the crab roe!
YUM!


天香樓
crab meat & roe noodles


天香樓
YUM!


天香樓
mochi with mixed cocktails aka 酒釀丸子 (complementary)
YUM!


Tin Heung Lau 天香樓
G/F,Kiu Fung Mansion,18C Austin Ave, Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: 2366 2414

**Click here for part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment