Thursday, November 24, 2011

After Kitchen 65

Please pardon my "ingenious" title. No mood to blog but wanna keep this blog alive. Thus the most unimaginative title is born. LOL!

So after Kitchen 65....

Since we were within the Tsim Sha Tsui (TST) vicinity, I dragged Hub to go thrifting with me. I suck big time at thrifting as I couldn't find anything!!! How do those sassy fashionable girls managed to bag fabulous finds for under HK$50?!! I wanna know the trick to savvy thrifting!!

Feeling ever so defeated (me only, Hub was probably secretly rejoicing & dancing in his heart), we headed to XD cafe of a little breakie.

After Kitchen 65
美白花茶

This flower tea has the properties to brighten one's complexion, heal acne, lighten freckles and improve dark circles. Being ever so vain, of course I just had to drink this magic potion!

After Kitchen 65
Freshly Ground Coffee


We combed through practically every inch of TST that day. Weather was cool hence it made walks like this enjoyable. I love cool weather. I love fall. And soon it was dinner time. Shabu Shabu!!!!!!

After Kitchen 65

After Kitchen 65

After Kitchen 65

After Kitchen 65

I finished all these food by myself!!! Hub was still bloated from the lunch at Kitchen 65 and it was partly my fault. I instigated him to mix the bowl of rice, that came in a set with the grilled stingray, with his leftover laksa gravy! He finished the entire bowl of "laksa porridge" in addition to his laksa. Not a drop of gravy or a grain of rice left.

This probably also triggered the relapse of my stomach flu. And the 1/2 dozens french oysters from the night before also didn't help. My stomach was still too weak from the stomach flu to digest all these food. Sigh... why am I so greedy?

Inaniwa Udon‧Nabe
Unit 2002 Elements Mall
Kowloon Station

No comments:

Post a Comment