Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Hub!! ♥

Today is Hub's birthday. He is at work now, slaving his butt off. In the past, he will take a day off to relax but this year he decided not to. Dunno why.

Carrot Cupcakes

I baked him Carrot Cupcakes yesterday, and put on a candle when the clock struck 12. Hope his birthday wish come true.

Carrot Cupcakes

Though we have been married for so many years, this is only the second time I baked him a birthday cake :P The first time was a few years back when I started dabbling in baking. They were cupcakes too, Lemon Curd Meringue Cupcakes :)

Carrot Cupcakes

These carrot cupcakes were surprisingly easy to make. The most difficult part was grating the carrots! I don't have a food processor that can grate thus I did it manually using Ikea grater which suck big time. The blades just weren't sharp enough to do the job efficiently.

Carrot Cupcakes

All that energy that went into grating these carrots was all worth it. The cakes were delicious and most importantly, Hub loves them. He ate 3!! ^^

Happy Birthday Hub!! May all your dreams and wishes come true. I wish you good health, happiness, loves and prosperity.

heart

p/s: carrot cupcakes recipe

5 comments:

  1. That's so sweet of you to bake cupcakes for your hubby. I don't know how to bake and I haven't really given my boyfriend anything sweetums. :/

    Happy Birthday to your hub! ;)

    <3 Grysh
    http://gryshco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, I remember I havd a carrot cake with similar carrot design for my birthday one year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geez, do excuse the spelling error on top. *had

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely cupcakes <3 The pictures are very nice and particularly the last one makes me hungry. It looks like someone's offering me a bite. They wouldn't have to ask me twice ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grysh: thank you :)

    G: thank you :) dun worry abt the typo. there must be plenty on my blog. haha.

    Molly: thank you sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete