Monday, October 10, 2011

Can I Tempt You With A Cookie?

It has been a long hiatus since I last baked. Apart from occasional banana bread, I completely stopped baking during the hot hot hot summer.

Today, I finally baked some chocolate-chips oatmeal cookies. However, I didn't bother to take any photos since they look exactly like how they looked the last time I baked. Not that I will ever bother to tie ribbons to the cookies or throw rose petals around them, hence I am just going to reuse the old photos! :P

Choc-Chips Oatmeal Cookies


Choc-Chips Oatmeal Cookies


As always, I packed 3 bags of half a dozen for Hub's colleagues and a big box for Hub to snack in the office. Thus, my cookie jar is only half full :)

Click here for the recipe.

8 comments:

  1. Your cookies look so delicious, your hubby is definitely a lucky man to have you baking for him all the time! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather let you tempt me with cookie, cause I am really not into Sweet stuff...lol....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not like you're gonna tie ribbons to the cookies or throw rose petals around them. You're funny!

    The cookie recipe seems really easy to follow. Thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marella: thank you dear :)

    Addie: i'm lucky to have him too :*)

    Hallie: no wonder u are so slim even after having a baby! :D

    Jo: :P hope u like the cookies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look perfect :-) I'll definitely try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you molly :) hope you'll like the cookies too :D

    ReplyDelete