Friday, September 23, 2011

Wassup?!!

I have been so busy sewing and diy-ing that I have been quite detached from the cyber world. It's a rather refreshing change. I'll be posting some of my DIYs within the next couple of weeks or months, depending on how hardworking or lazy I am :P

Please be rest assured that I am still eating and putting on clothes on a daily basis. In fact, there is quite a backlog building up. The problem with backlogs is that it gets bigger and bigger that I usually opt for an easy way out, that is, start a fresh and forget about the backlog. LOL!

Anyway...

Many Saturday ago, at Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel...

Wanton Noodles Soup
Wanton Noodles Soup


Ruben Sandwich
Ruben Sandwich


Hainanese Chicken Rice
Hainanese Chicken Rice


And one late night supper at home...
Iberico Jamo
24-month Iberico Jamon


Have a great weekend everyone :)

2 comments: