Friday, September 9, 2011

Randomness

Hub surveyed our balcony and then said to me "Gardening is not working out. Maybe we should get a dog instead."

*ROFL*

Randomness

I sowed the lavender seeds a month or so ago but so far only 1 sprouted. Not looking optimistic huh. These seeds are from Tomito Lavender Farm in Furano. It comes with freeze-dried soil and a origami cardboard pot!!! Japanese are just so smart & creative, you've gotta hand it to for their customer-orientation and thoughtfulness.

Randomness

Plants that supposed to bear flowers give me nothing. Plant that is supposed to stay leafy bore flowers!!! FML! My basil plant was sprouting flowers 2 weeks ago! I read that if basil plant flowered, you have to immediately snipped away the flowers else the plant will turn woody! Thus, without any hesitant, SNIPPED! The flowers were quite pretty though :P

Randomness

I bought 2 tubes of hand cream a month ago and after using them for a couple of weeks, I then realized one of the tubes was a tester!!! Who would pay for a tester?!!!! ME apparently :S

No comments:

Post a Comment