Saturday, September 10, 2011

Moules & More

So we were back at Frites again! I think I can do Frites every week! I am so hooked on their mussles!!!! And it just doesn't seem right not to having some Belgium beers with Belgium food! Thus Leffe Blonde for him and Hoegaarden for moi :D

Frites
Leffe Blonde and Hoegaarden


Frites
Flemish Onion Soup


Frites
1Kg Hoegaarden Moules


Frites
1/2Kg Mariniere Moules


Frites
Frites & Mayo


Frites
Baked Salmon


Frites
Roasted Pork Knuckles


Frites
Belgian Waffles


We realized we preferred Mariniere Moules to Hoegaarden Moules though both are delicious in my opinion. But some how Mariniere Moules outshines Hoegaarden Moules a little. Probably something has to do with the white wine and fresh herbs. YUM! YUM! YUM!

The food was generally delicious but the roasted pork knuckle was a little too salty for my liking. But I did enjoy the crispy skin though. Heehee!

3 comments: