Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Curry Saga

Apparently there was a curry saga going on in Singapore! Being a Singaporean living abroad, I had no clue at all. I was really puzzled when I saw a sudden surge in curry related posts on my FB and everyone seemed to be "attending" the Cook and Share a Pot of Curry event on FB!

Curious me decided to do some "research" and finally got a rough picture what's going on in that sunny island once I called home. If you were a curious cat (like me), you can read about it here, here & here.

On Sunday, we did eat some curry but it had nothing to do with the Cook and Share a Pot of Curry campaign. Just sheer coincidence as Hub was craving for Thai food! Heh!

Sala Thai
pomelo salad

Sala Thai
char-grilled pork neck

Sala Thai
thai green lime steamed fish (my FAVOURITE!!)

Sala Thai
thai version of hainanese chicken

Sala Thai
green curry beef


Restaurant: Sala Thai
Location: Shop 1028A, Elements, 1 Austin Road West
Telephone: 2609 1898

2 comments:

  1. Haha I did cook a pot of curry just for the fun of it. The incident happened 7 yrs ago, strange that they dug it out only now. I'm salivating over the fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i welcome a pot of good curry anytime ;)

    ReplyDelete