Thursday, July 21, 2011

What Memo?

Hub: Why aren't you having instant noodles for supper?
Me: I need to lose some weight so that I can eat like a pig when we are in Ramen Land next week!

See what he got me for lunch today?

Pig Trotter & Chicken Feet Noodles Soup
Pig trotters and chicken feet noodles soup!!


And yesterday was no better….

Hainanese Chicken Rice
Hainanese chicken rice from Toast Box!!!


Hub obviously didn't get my memo. Tsk Tsk.

Of course, the greedy me gobbled up everything! Skin and all!!! Sigh! Absolutely zero will power.

P/S: I sneaked in 1 packet of Sedap mie goreng, 1 packet of instant macaroni soup and 1 large bowl of frog legs porridge for supper this week!!! So I shouldn't blame Hub for not reading my memo huh.

PP/S: Stressing over what to pack for Ramen Land now.

4 comments:

  1. awkkkk i am scared of pig trotter...and i'm calling myself queen of fatty food? hmmm i am ashamed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! i guess i am a bigger queen of fatty food?!! hahaha! i am a big big fan of pig trotters! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at pictures of food at 2am in the morning is definitely not a good idea! I'm so hungry now!! HAHA

    Enjoy yourself in Japan!! It's gonna be pretty hot now though, so it's probably best to pack light (that way, you can go crazy shopping too!). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like to "torture" myself by browsing food pics at wee hours at times. LOL! thanks. think the weather in hokkaido is still pretty pleasant *finger crossed* not sure about the shopping scene though *finger crossed toes crossed* :P

    ReplyDelete