Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hairy Matters

I am really sick of my current hair style. It's absolutely style-less now. Just a messy mob of feathers sticking out at different directions depending on how I wake up in the morning :( As I don't wish to keep it so short, I had to stop myself from dashing to the hairdresser. Hopefully, it will continue to grow at lightning speed and by the time I am back from Hokkaido, I will be able to perm it! YES. PERM.

Hairy Matters

This is the hot spanish babe, Blanca, in this really weird and bizarre movie, Savage Grace. Her name is Elena Anaya. I am so head over heels with her hair in Savage Garden!!

I would like to keep my hair as above if it suit me and not too high maintenance. Alternatively, I may grow my hair slightly longer… like Alexa Chung's… love love love her hair and style.

Hairy Matters


*Fingers crossed*

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! the neither-here-nor-there length drove me up the wall in the past too. I think you will look nice with waves! And don't worry, your hair grows faster than a beansprout, I think! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! faster than beansprout! hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexa has pretty amazing hair xxx

    ReplyDelete