Saturday, July 2, 2011

Customer Service

We used to have dinner at Lei Gardens 3-4 times a month but not this year due to Hub's hectic work schedule. The last time we were there was Chinese New Year!!! So when we were there for lunch on Friday, we were surprised that they not only could recognize us, they remember our last name!!! How amazing was that?!! They must have thousands of customers yet they recognized me even though I chopped off my waist-length lock to a messy short-do AND they could call out our last name!!!! I couldn't put a face to a name most of the time!

And the scarier bits was….. the head waitress could remember some of our favourite dishes eg. tea leaves chicken and roasted pork belly. But to my dismay, the latter was sold out. ARGHHHHHHHHHH! I have been craving of it for weeks!

This is the baby I am talking about! The right distribution of skin, fats and lean meat. It doesn't taste oily nor fatty at all!! It's P E R F E C T!! Best roasted pork belly that I have ever had!

冰燒三層肉
Roasted Pork Belly
冰燒三層肉


So what did we eat?

Lei Gardens
Beef Steamed Rice Rolls and XO Sauce Duck Tongue

Lei Gardens
Tea Leaves Chicken and Stir=Fry Vegetables

Lei Gardens
Hokkien Fried Rice and Lobster Porridge

Lei Gardens
Sharks Fin Soup and Black Sesame Paste Rice Dumplings in Chinese Almond Sweet Soup


I recycle and reuse every single day and make a considerable amount of effort to be environmentally friendly. However, I can never pledge to no sharks fins. Sorry Sharks! :P

1 comment: