Friday, July 15, 2011

Beef & Chicken

Incontinental Hotel
Thai Beef Salad

Yum! The beef doneness was exactly how I like it. Medium Rare. But I wish they could be more generous with the thai dressing so that the beef could be drenched in spicy & citrusy dressing :P There was quite a generous serving of vermicelli beneath and beef and greens. Love how the vermicelli soaked up those yummilcious thai dressing.

Incontinental Hotel
Chicken Burger

"Do you think they can remove all the sesame seeds?" Hub really dislikes sesame seeds as they get stuck in the teeth all the time. And look at the bun!!! I have never seen a bun with more sesame seeds!!! HAHAHA!

Incontinental Hotel
FRIES!!!

I had the big onion ring, all the fries and the salad greens. I am always eating his food. No wonder he is so skinny!!! I am like his portable garbage bin, gobbling up all his unwanted food! Ahem!


Intercontinental Hotel
Lobby Lounge
18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Daily 7:00am to 12:30am
Tel: +852 2721 1211

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, this time I don't need to 流口水, since I don't eat burger, lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. u live in america and u dun eat burger!!??!!! :O :O :O actually i am oso not a big fan of burgers. only eat them once in a blue moon :P

    ReplyDelete