Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nutella & Dots

Nutella Cupcakes

It has been a while since I baked nutella frosted cupcakes. I like self-frosting cupcakes as I am lazy. Decorating cupcakes is fun but washing up is a pain in the butt :P And who would refuse anything nutella???

Ohh! My eldest sis-in-law would. She detests chocolate. She rather starves than to drink chocolate milk and wouldn't even try my yummilicious chocolate chips cookies because there was chocolate :( J., the ultimate chocoholic, would be very happy to befriend her as she could then eat all her share of chocolates!! Hahaha!

Nutella Cupcakes
Swirl? I guess not :P


Nutella Cupcakes
Nutella Cupcakes
Nutella Cupcakes


I'm nutz about polka dots lately.

Which is your favourite polka dots?

P/S: Nutella Frosted Cupcakes Recipe

2 comments:

  1. :O Did you say detest?? I rmb when I made nutella cupcakes, I would even whack a scoop of nutella to frost it. HAHAHA. Yes, I'm also guilty of eating nutella by the spoonfuls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah! she is an extreme version of u when come to chocolate. i used to eat nutella by the spoonfuls too. still rmb those days whereby i would by the individual serving ones at school tuck shop. HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete