Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Little Crinklies

I made another batch of little chocolate crinklies yesterday! They are so delicious and my last batch was gone in 3 days! That's a record as we aren't snackers.

Crinkles
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies


It would be nice with a glass of milk but our fridge inventories is kinda pathetic at the moment. You see… our fridge was working intermittently for the last 3 weeks! And now it's finally fixed for good (I hope *fingers crossed*). That explained why I hasn't been baking much lately too.

And because of the wonky fridge, I had thrown out 3 blocks of butter, 1 block of cream cheese, 1 box of laughing cow, 1 pack of brand new frozen puff pastry sheets, 1 carton of milk, a pack of okra and even the pickled chinese mustard leaves (酸菜/咸菜) turned moldy!!!

Sigh!

Hence to kick off the baking momentum, I chose something simple, cute and delectable :)

Crinkles
Look at those cute little cracks!! :D


Crinkles
Do you think blue, yellow & brown are good together?


Here is the recipe if you were keen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment