Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cold Gourmet

It's sizzling hot today! I could feel that I was evaporating away as we strolled on the street. Weather God has skipped spring and plunged straight into summer this year. I am not looking forward to the coming hot hot months *sweat*

What's better than cold food to fight the heat outside?

And I don't mean ice cream. Though I could do with some now.

Ginza
Sashimi Moriwase

Ginza
Cold Soba

Ginza
Cold Inaniwa Udon

Ginza
Condiments & Sauce for the Noodles

Ginza
Chawanmushi
That's the only hot food I had & hot sake :P


Ever since I took the plunge and chopped off my long hair, I have been making an effort to dress more feminine to avoid being mistaken as a boy :P Wearing hairbands, adding a little flower here and there.

Ensemble
Top from H&M
Shorts & Shoes from Argyle Center
Cardigan & Socks from Random Shops
Bag from Che Che

Ensemble
Can you spot the cat on my bag?

This bag is hand-painted and has sequins sewn on. I feel like I’m carrying a piece of art :)



Have a good weekend everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment