Sunday, June 26, 2011

Beefy Business

Work & Play
Bibimbap

Though I like Korean food, I never had bibimbap and this was my first. Technically, his first. Hub ordered this but I stole quite a portion from him. Hahaha! I dunno if this were authentic to its taste, but I loved it!!! It must be the magic of gochujang and the kimchi! And the bulgogi beef tasted better than my wagyu beef steak! That's totally unfair!! *stomp feet*

Work & Play
Wagyu Beef Steak Sandwich

Very disappointing as there was nothing wagyu about the beef steak. Instead of melt-in-the-mouth buttery goodness, the steak was pretty tough and ordinary. Bleah.

Work & Play
Fries

I ♡ fries, if you haven't known by now. And I find fries extremely attractive and tempting when they are served in faux newspaper! It makes the fries look even more mouth-watering!! :D


Work & Play
5th Floor Langham Place Hotel
Mongkok

No comments:

Post a Comment