Sunday, May 29, 2011

Repetitive

A very lazy Saturday. Slept in till late and went for high tea at Hotel Intercontinental. Lost count the number of times we had high tea at this particular hotel. For someone who doesn't have sweet-tooth, I have a lot high tea and bake a lot! Living proof of irony and contradiction.

High Tea @ Hotel Intercontinental
High Tea @ Hotel Intercontinental
High Tea @ Hotel Intercontinental
High Tea @ Hotel Intercontinental
High Tea @ Hotel Intercontinental


On a side note, I wore yet another white on denim outfit! Only after I started taking & posting photos of what I wore, I then realize what a boring dresser I am *YAWN* I should really be more creative and adventurous! Try colour blocking, retro, and whatever not.

3 comments:

  1. Looks so gooood! ! ! !


    http://mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh heh! thanks :) they tasted good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How classy, the food presentation looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete