Thursday, May 19, 2011

French Apple Cake

And finally, I baked French Apple Cake! It was in my KIV list like forever but it wasn't the oldest in the list. The oldest I think was carrot cake cupcakes, it has been in the KIV list for 5 years!!! Talk about procrastination. Tsk tsk.

The cake turns out to be super yummilcious. And it was easy too. When J. told me it was easy, I didn't believe her because she also said choux pastry was easy! But it's indeed as simple as making muffins! :)

French Apple Cake


French Apple Cake
Doesn't it look like a giant french toast?

The recipe asks for 4 large apples. Since there was no large organic apples available, I got 4 small ones instead. Seriously, I just don't see how 4 large apples could fit into this cake.

French Apple Cake

French Apple Cake

French Apple Cake


Thanks J. for sharing this recipe.

ETA: French Apple Cake Recipe

1 comment: