Friday, May 6, 2011

Cinnamon, Vanilla & Sugar

I have been craving for cinnamon buns since seeing some marvelous cinnamon buns on mochachocolatarita's blog. Why is cinnamon buns so not popular in HK? I hardly see any cinnamon bun shops anywhere. I missed the good ol' days back in SG whereby we would pop by Cinnabon for a cuppa and warm sticky cinnamon buns. Heavenly Bliss.

Out of a whim, I baked some last night. It took much longer than expected to proof. I suspected I might have half-murdered the yeast when I chucked them in the freezer. OOPS! But they eventually managed to double its size after 2.5 hours, that's the most important thing. PHEW!

Sticky & Messy Cinnamon Buns
Cinnamon Buns
Cinnamon Buns


Vanilla glaze drizzled all over these warm buns filled with cinnamon, sugar & buttery goodness. MMMmmm… finger-licking good.

If you want me to describe love… it would probably be cinnamon, vanilla and sugar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment