Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Zests

I'm so impressed with J's grater when I saw a photo of the amount of zest she managed to get out of one lemon! I have been dying to get a really good one since like FOREVER. So far, all fail miserably.


Photo is taken from J's blog @ FleetingDelights.com


Is that one helluva grater or what? So I wasted no time to check with her the brand of her power grater. I WANT ONE!!! I NEED ONE!!!

Then our email correspondence turned really funny...

i'm very happy with this one. **BE CAREFUL OF YOUR HAND** I better put in caps and add 2 asterisks because I can foresee what's going to happen. you know you usually grate the fruit on top of the grater, right? this one you're supposed to run the grater on top of the fruit so that it collects the zest and you can see how much you use!

**BE CAREFUL OF YOUR FINGERS**
**BE CAREFUL OF YOUR TOES (in case you drop it and grates your toes)**


ROFLMAO!

Trust her to make something so-not-funny THIS F U N N Y !!! WAHAHAHA!

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!! I have to really warn you 1st because it is really sharp. And it is easy to be overzealous with the grater becoz it's so sharp that grating becomes FUN!

    ReplyDelete