Friday, April 8, 2011

Troubleshoot

I think I have just solved the mysteries why my cakes always have a irritating dome in the middle and cupcake liners always refuse to stick my cakes!

Troubleshoots


It's all because I am kiasu and have been way overzealous in mixing the cake batter!!! I blamed it on my Singaporean upbringing. Heh!

And this new findings gimme a new reason to hate my microvewave-convection oven! I always bake my cakes, brownies & cookies at 10°C lower than the stipulated temperatures in the recipes. I guess it's still not low enough for cakes, though it works fine for all my cookies & brownies. From now on I shall shave another 10°C for all cakes and cross my fingers & toes.

Thank you HERSHEY'S for the enlightenments. Though I dunno if those were my real problems, but at least you didn't advise desperate noobs to shave off the dome and make cupcakes sans cupcake liners.

THANK YOU! MERCI BEAUCOUP!

p/s: I am so sick of seeing the rainbow disc spinning on my 1GB RAM MacBook! Yes! I only have 1GB RAM on my mac and who uses 1GB RAM pc these days? Any SPONSOR?!!?!!

Okay. "SPONSOR" is an inside joke that I spring on my blog & to Hub from time to time. I am not so THICK-SKINNED (yet). I just enjoy doing this to mimic someone. And if you dug around this blog, you might discover the origination of the joke.

SPONSOR ME! SPONSOR ME! SPONSOR ME! SPONSOR ME! SPONSOR ME!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2 comments:

  1. WAHAHAHA! you are so funny with the sponsor joke LOL!!

    Good luck with the cupcakes! I am the opposite; deathly afraid of overmixing! Hope your over-mixing is truly the root of the problem, otherwise you have to research again! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh! Heh! :P

    I truly hope so... else back to drawing board or forever masquerade brownies as cupcakes; flat top and cupcake liners adhere.

    ReplyDelete