Monday, April 4, 2011

Tea Break

Have you seen a tea timer before? I hadn't till I was at Conrad Hotel for afternoon tea on Saturday.

Tea Timer


It's quite fascinating. Unlike hour glass, this tea timer moves against the gravity. The blue liquid floats upwards in tiny bubbles :I

The afternoon tea spread is quite small. It's an eclectic mix of sushi, sandwiches, salad, fried noodles, porridge, savory finger food, scones & desserts. It also has a waffles/ pancake station.

Tea Buffet @ Conrad

Tea Buffet @ Conrad


Surprisingly, I liked the fried Yee Fu noodles with enoki mushroom best! It was really nice esp. when eaten with chilli sauce. Second favourite was shredded chicken porridge. I jokingly told Hub that we should have gone to char chaan teng and paid less for fried noodles & porridge. LOL! But we would not get to enjoy the peaceful ambience & the lovely strawberry tea. There is a price to pay for everything *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment