Thursday, April 7, 2011

Peach & Black

I love public holidays! But who doesn't? Um.. maybe the workaholics and those who don't have a life outside work :P I'm such a biatch! Biatchy! Biatchy! LOL!

I love public holiday even if it was a non-festive one like Qing Ming. After a quick lunch at Din Dai Fung, we adjourned to Ocean Harbour for a little coffee. But before we hit the foot bridge, I was distracted by Peach John. Woooo! The peach & black stripes shop is so pweeeeeetttyyyy! And soon, I walked out of the shop with a sweet little peach & black stripes paperbag swinging in my arm. NOW, I am ready for coffee! :)

Peach John

Cappuccino
Cappuccino with Whipped Cream & Cinnamon Sticks


And guess what? I was seated next to a gal wearing a peach-black vertical stripes jacket, the exact same shade of peach as my shopping bag!!! LMAO! I wondered if the gal noticed esp. since my shopping bag was placed next to her (her jacket). Hahaha!

Biatchy! Biatchy moi! :P

1 comment:

  1. I hate public holidays when I have to rush pdtn the last min & then pay OT to my staff :( thank goodness it doesn't happen all the time!
    The paper bag is so pretty! They shd make a cupcake liner version! Hee!

    ReplyDelete