Thursday, April 28, 2011

Inaniwa Udon‧Nabe

Shabu shabu with a twist!

Collagen Beef Shabu Shabu
Collagen Beef Shabu Shabu


I am sucker for anything edible that has lotsa collagen. Collagen is super duper important if you want supple and youthful complexion.

According to the waiter, they boiled the cartilages for hours and then chilled the collagen-filled stock in a round bowl. That's why u see a white spherical island floating in the shabu shabu broth.

The collagen-filled stock will slowly melt into the hot broth. Once the broth starts bubbling, it's CHOW time.

Their U.S. angus beef is so freaking awesome. Rich buttery goodness that it's so ever tender. That's why I don't bother with wagyu beef whenever I am at Inaniwa Udon‧Nabe (稻庭烏冬‧鍋物). I'm a big wagyu beef fan. When I was in Tokyo for our anniversary a few years back, I must have eaten an entire cow during that short trip! Hence for me to settle for their 2nd best, their 2nd best must be darn freaking good.

Btw, I ate all the bean sprouts & mushrooms *CLAPS* Hub refused to eat them. Tsk! Tsk!

Inaniwa Udon‧Nabe (稻庭烏冬‧鍋物) is well-known for its handmade udon. Of course, I ordered a serving of their signature udon to cook with the collagen-rich broth. A gal needs her carbs, diet or no diet ;) And I finished every single drop of the broth *beam* Cannot waste the collagen mah. HaHaHa!

P/S: Their regular shabu shabu is very good too! And don't forget to try out their red pork belly (赤豚腩). It's belly good.


Address: Shop 2002, Level 2, Elements, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon
Telephone: 2196 8989
Operating Hours: 12:00-16:00, 18:00-23:00

No comments:

Post a Comment