Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bunnies & Chicks

Who can resist hot chicks & sexy bunnies?

I can't!

TeeHee!

Easter Cupcakes
Bunnies & chickies come out and play, see who can find more eggs ;)


Aren't these cupcake liners uber cute? I spotted these while I was doing some mundane grocery shopping. And they screamed "BUY ME! BUY ME!" I just have to foster them :P

Patience is never my virtue. I couldn't wait till Easter Monday! It's not another 6 days! That's too long! And who is going to turn away an early Easter treats especially when they are these cute!

Easter Cupcakes
Coconut & Raspberries Cupcakes


Super easy to make. No creaming. No Whisking. Just dump everything together and mix. I'll post up the recipe later at Food-is-Love.

The only squirm I have is I couldn't achieve the golden brown finishing. My stupid microwave oven can never seem to brown any bakes unless it's chocolate! :( Other than that, I am pretty please as the cakes have flat tops and the linings stick to the cakes! Hip Hip HURRAY!!!

Easter Cupcakes


Looking forward to the long Easter weekend already.

1 comment: