Monday, March 14, 2011

Coffee

I tried fighting over my hangover with water, effervescent vitamin C, chinese tea & FOOD but nothing seems to work :(

My last resort, C O F F E E!!! I am not a coffee drinker. But I kinda hook on cappuccino for now.

Cappuccino

Nutella Shake

Banancino


Yes yes. 3 cuppa between 2 of us. Because he wasn't sure if his nutella shake has any coffee in it. So we shared a banancino for good measure.

Did the coffees help my hangover?

No. But they brought me pleasure.

Recently, I came across a health article on coffee. It says regular consumption of coffee could help in the prevention and treatment of diseases and illnesses as varied as Alzheimer's disease, diabetes, liver disease, skin cancer, Parkinsons's disease and more. Not sure how accurate are these claims. But I guess a cup of cuppa a day wouldn't hurt.

1 comment: