Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Brunch @ Vivo

We totally adore the weekend brunch at Vivo! They have the most glorious & scrummy eggs *drool* I love Love LOVE their Egg Benedict! Can't get enough of them. Just the thought of them is making huuuuuuuuungry!

We stumbled upon Vivo by sheer chance. We were supposed to had some Singapore local food at Shiok! but it closed down!! But I was not upset at all as food at Shiok! was so-so only :p As we were combing through the entire mid-level looking for food, we found this treasure ♥

vivo #1


Ohhhh! Their wagyu beef pizza peppered with roasted sliced garlic is absolutely delish. Unlike most pizza, this is light & crispy, a refreshing asian twist.

On our not-so-recent trip to Vivo, I spotted some ladies slurping yummy-looking mussels linguine. I almost succumbed to the temptation! But I had been salivating over images of their Egg Benedict in my head the whole morning, and I just couldn't give up those divine creamy yolk coating the spinach & being soaked up by the English muffins for a whim. Whoooooot! So Egg Benedict, it is.

vivo #2


How about desserts? Both the tiramisu & warm chocolate cake were good. No scrimping of ingredients.

So, where is Vivo? Somewhere in SOHO la as I am too sleepy & lazy to google for its address. You can try your luck at openrice.com too. Heehee.

Bonne nuit!

1 comment:

  1. Eggs!! Next time you're here, we can go to WildHoney. All day breakfast, so you can sleep in! LOL!

    ReplyDelete