Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hi-Tea @ InterContinental Hotel

InterContinental Hotel is one of places we like to go for a quiet, sit-down afternoon tea. What beats a lazy afternoon, sipping cuppa special-blended tea, nibbling on delicate sandwiches and sweets, while enjoying the panoramic view of Hong Kong island.

High Tea @ InterContinental Hotel
Are you tempted already? No???? Then read on ;P

High Tea @ InterContinental Hotel
Although I have been there so many times, I am still in ewe. I am sucker for all things pretty :*)

High Tea @ InterContinental Hotel
My favourite tray!! I love savory esp. when they are so quaint & delicate. They change the choice of sandwiches from time to time.

High Tea @ InterContinental Hotel
Though I don't have sweet tooth, I do enjoy occasional sweet treats especially when they are these pretty!!!

High Tea @ InterContinental Hotel
They used to serve complimentary macarons for all patrons but now they serve this instead. I dunno its offical name Panna Cotta. Beneath the light & delish strawberry sauce, is a soft & smooth "custard" that made of mascarpone cheese, cream, sugar & vanilla beans.

High Tea @ InterContinental Hotel
A good cupcake idea for those who are too lazy to frost these little sweeties ;)

High Tea @ InterContinental Hotel
Assorted scones (plain, raisins & tomato) served with clotted cream, strawberry jam & earl grey jelly on the side.

1 comment:

  1. This right here is where I want to leave my 1st comment. THEY LOOK SO DARNED GOOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete