Thursday, June 24, 2010

Big Boo Boo


Pissaladiere!!!

BUT.... is Pissaladiere still Pissaladiere without black olives *piss* I was supposed to fill up the empty spaces in the lattices of anchovies with black olives :(

I was too anal about getting the pizza dough into a perfect rectangle that I forgot about my tub of black olives sitting in my fridge!!! Now I am stuck with a tub of pitted black olives and I only like to snack on pimento stuffed green olives :(


We still enjoyed it as we like anchovies and caramelized onions. LOL! Hubby will probably picked out all the black olives and threw in my plate as he doesn't like black olives. HAHAHA!

2 comments:

  1. A minor setback, no black olives. The tomato adds a different twist as well. But problem solved... Just make another pissaladiere and put the olives on next time. Then enjoy! And don't worry about hubby not liking olives - he probably sabotaged this effort anyway... ;

    ReplyDelete