Thursday, May 27, 2010

No Take-Out Tonite

Chicken Cacciatore was Hubby's favourite food when he was studying in Canada. But I had absolutely no idea what it was. After googling & examining a few photos from various recipes... I made my pick! Nice photo and a 5-stars rating!!! Hubby agreed on the photo too.

Some time, we just have to judge the food by its photos. Hee hee.

After slaving in the kitchen for a couple of hours.... I proudly present you my first Chicken Cacciatore!



Hubby gave me 2 thumbs up. It was exactly how he liked them. However, he complained that the serving was too small -.-''

Hubby: When comes to pasta, I am 2 persons.

If I have known better, I wouldn't have halved the recipe.


I also make brownies from Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownies Mix. And it was served with Häagen-Dazs vanilla ice cream.



It's super yummy!!! Rich & chocolatey. Better than Betty Crocker's (if I may say so)! My kitchen smelled like it was in love.... ccioccolato in aria *muacks*




P/S: Click HERE for Chicken Cacciatore recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment