Monday, May 3, 2010

MSG Attack!

Last night, I had another episode of MSG (monosodium glutamate) attack! I was gorging on glorious food and suddenly....

BANG!


I felt lightheaded, my head was expanding & contracting, my cheeks were throbbing & my heart was palpitating.

After drowning myself with chinese tea and water, I didn't feel any better. Hence I gave the Coke remedy a go, highly recommended by a friend. I felt a little better right after half a can of coke and back to my normal self in less than half an hour. So does the Coke remedy really work??? o.O

OK that I am not 100% certain. But what I am certain of is

Chinese Tea + Coke = NO SLEEP!!


I was tired yet I couldn't sleep even after a bottle of red wine!!! *pull hair*

~ sign off.... zombified panda

No comments:

Post a Comment