Sunday, March 28, 2010

Swiss Chalet

I the cheese fondue at Swiss Chalet. It's the best cheese fondue I have ever had and I can never get enough of it. I'm not an expert at cheese fondues, so far I have tried 3-4 restaurants over the years in Singapore & HK. Swiss Chalet is the only one that makes me kept going back for more. When u step into the restaurant, u will be welcome by the aroma of yummilious cheese. Every trip to the Swiss Chalet, I will wipe the pot clean. Not a single drop of cheese is spared *greedy grin*

They serve a varieties of cheese fondues but I always ordered the basic alcoholic one (on the top left corner of the menu). Cannot remember the Swiss name lah... too cheem :p If I remembered correctly, the liquor used was kirsch and white wine.



Address:
12-14 Hart Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui
+852 2191 9197

No comments:

Post a Comment