Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Hub!!!

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To HUB
Happy Birthday To YOU!

Oops! I forgot to sing him birthday song this year :X

Birthday celebration began with a pre-birthday dinner prepared & cooked by yours truly!

Tom Yum Grilled Shrimps served with Mango and Garden Salad in Thai Dressing:



I wanted to make No-Bake Raspberry-Lemon Bars to masquerade as birthday cake but raspberry was out-of-stock! I swear I saw raspberries every time I walked thru Three-Sixty but when I wanted to buy them, they weren't available!! *pull hair*


(Note: Recipe available at here if u are interested.)


On his birthday, we woke up bright and early for a sumptuous dim sum at Maxim's Palace. Yummy dim sum... probably THE BEST in Hong Kong!!

After filling our tummies and feeling satisfied, we went on with our tradition of picking our own birthday present. Heehee. This didn't take long, he managed to pick up his present almost immediately once we arrived at Pacific Place. You can tell he hates shopping. HAHAHA!!

Since we were already at the mall, why waste the trip right? ;) So we did a bit of window shopping. OHMY! I DO LOVE BAGS!!!!! I saw 2 lovely bags *DROOLZ* I resisted and didn't buy any!! *pat myself on the back*

However, I managed to pick up a cardigan when we were in a random store at Causeway Bay :p Machiam my birthday! LOL!

Birthday boy had a Happy-Clown birthday ice-cream at Pokka Cafe.

I hereby introducing....


Happy Clown!


and...


Botak Clown!

HAHAHA!

So darn cute!!!


His birthday celebration ended with a eat-till-tummy-burst buffet dinner at Metro Buffet & Grill in Metro Hotel. The buffet was surprising good and reasonably priced (HK$298 per head). It served cold seafood (eg. oysters, king crab legs, yabbies, prawns, whelk & smoked salmon), salads, sushi, sashimi, cheese, cold cut-meat, international spread of hot food and wide-spread of desserts. *BURP*

Hope he enjoyed his birthday as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment